Thursday, July 26, 2007

Movies!


So I saw Harry Potter with my friend Nic last night........IN FUCKIN' IMAX! The last twenty minutes were in 3-D which was pretty amazing. I think it was my favorite HP movie besides the third one.

But the weirdest thing of the night was this:
Can you tell what that is? Well, I'll tell you. It's a pigeon. A dead pigeon embedded in cement. Underneath Michigan Ave. in downtown Chicago. What the hell? How did it get there? Did it fly into the cement at the right moment when it was still wet? Or did it somehow get poured in with the cement itself? What do you think it's last thoughts were? I have to know.


Today I saw Hairspray.....which I hate to say this but I loved it. I was dreading seeing John Travolta in drag but....oh god....I hate saying this....I thought he was HILARIOUS. It was just great....go see it. Not as good as the original of course, but still wonderful.

3 comments:

jeannieo said...

that pigeon is disgusting. like all pigeons. remember in san fran when you and anan were trying to touch them?

I <3 harry potter.

Rewsk said...

hahaha, yes. and remember when anna did touch one and then she screamed and ran away?

jeannieo said...

ewpdewte yewr blewg!